Happy & Motivated?

The happiest and most motivated professionals are often those who have found meaning in their work, psychological research shows.

However, finding a sense of purpose is easier said than done.

According to a national Gallup poll, only 30 percent of professionals feel engaged at work, which leaves 70 percent that feels apathetic or disinterested.

Career and leadership experts, supported by a growing body of workplace research, know that there are multiple ways to start taking  control of your career.

Here are four ways successful people get the most out of their work life:
1. They set high goals for themselves
2. They break those goals down into benchmarks
3. They invest in their work relationships
4. They make learning a habit